Cars and Ribbons

Friday, January 31, 2014

Favorite Soup Recipes

Warm.

Flavorful.

Smooth.

I'm talking about soup!  We love soup in our house, especially on those chilly winter days.  Or even a cooler Spring day.  They are easy to make and everything is simply mixed together.  Add a roll and/or salad and you have a delicious meal.

I'm sharing with you a few of my favorite soup recipes.  Add or take away some of the ingredients to suit your tastes.  Click on the name for the recipe and source.












and here is the shortcut version to the Corn and Cheese Chowder.

I've made these soups many times and they are wonderful every time I make them.  The toughest part is deciding which one to make first.

Bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!