Cars and Ribbons

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Feather Boa Valentine's Wreath

It was time for a new Valentine's wreath for my door.  I wanted something simple, pretty, but festive.  So, I decided to create a wreath using a fun feather boa.

Here is what you will need:
  • Feather boa (50% off at Hobby Lobby)
  • Wreath (40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby)
  • Spool of black ribbon (50% off at Hobby Lobby)
  • Glue (I used hot glue from my own stash)


Wrap the wreath in black ribbon.  I glued as I went to keep it in place.  This won't show a lot, but it will cover up the white styrofoam.


Glue the feather boa along the top of the wreath.  I tucked the end of the boa under the bottom point and glued it.


Continue to glue the boa around the entire surface of the wreath.  Trim off the excess boa and glue the end.  You may have feathers flying around.  Hehe!


I glued a looped piece of black ribbon to the back to hang from my door.


Tada!!!  Looks pretty, festive, and was super simple!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!