Cars and Ribbons

Monday, June 25, 2012

Madagascar 3 Party Favors

Recently, my son celebrated his 6th birthday by having a Madagascar 3 party. One thing I enjoy about planning parties, is planning the favors that will be handed out. It's so easy to spend a small fortune on each person receiving the favor, but that's just not sensible.

Since Madagascar 3 is all about animals, it was going to be an easy theme to stick to.  I went to Party City and purchased some individual animals for $.40.  I also found some animal tattoos and threw in a balloon for fun.  I knew the plot of the movie was about the animals joining the circus.  I went to Kroger and found a box of 12 bags of Circus Animal cookies for $5.


This was an all boy party so I wasn't going to make lots of fancy bows.  I just used some curling ribbon and cellophane bags that I already had.


The favors were very fun, simply packaged, and cheap.  I spent less than $3 per person.


Check back in later this week for steps to make the perfect party favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!