Cars and Ribbons

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Decor

About a week ago I asked my hubby to get out my tote with my Valentine's decor. The same plastic tote also contains my Easter and Fourth of July decorations. When I finally got all my Valentine's decorations out I realized I only had 3 decorations. Three?!?! Immediately I got on Pinterest and found some cute and simple ideas that I'll be making this weekend. For now, I'll show you what I do have.


This is my formal dining table. I used the same white tablecloth I use during Christmas. The 3 red hurricane vases are also used at Christmas. I love the red on the white.

These dishes were given to us from my parents on our 10 year anniversary a couple years ago. I'm thinking of changing the gold chargers to red chargers. What do you think?



Of course, the Valentine's mobile is my favorite because it was made last year by my son and daughter. We found the hearts online, printed them on cardstock, cut and glue to yarn.



I found this wooden sign years ago at Hobby Lobby. Just a fun decoration.



I don't even remember where I got this sign, but I liked that it was two-sided.






Those are my few, simple decorations. I really want to add to the decor, but not go crazy. What does your house look like for the upcoming holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!