Cars and Ribbons

Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentine's Day Countdown


February is only a couple days away which means Valentine's is fast approaching. I always try to make the holidays fun and celebratory for my kids. We enjoy counting down to Christmas so why not do it with another holiday? Last year we started the tradition of counting down to Valentine's Day starting on February 1st.


We bought these foam mailboxes at Michael's and then my kids decorated them to their choosing. Each day there is a surprise waiting for them in their mailbox. You can read about it here. So, we're going to countdown again. The ends of the mailboxes kept popping open so I quickly added some hot glue and now they're permanently closed.




I wonder what goodies they'll find in their mailboxes this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!