Cars and Ribbons

Monday, February 6, 2012

Hanging Hearts

I saw these super cute hearts on Pinterest. I knew it would be so easy to make and I just made a couple variations.










First, I bought 4 wooden hearts for $.99 at Michael's and painted them. I chose just red and white because that flows better with our house. Then, I used my Cricut machine and cut out our initials. I simply Mod Podged them onto the hearts.




I got some coordinating ribbon...




...and hot glued the ribbon to the back of the hearts.




I tied a bow and glued the ends to the top heart. That's it! It was so easy, but took some time. The time consuming part was letting the paint dry and then letting the Mod Podge dry. But I love the way it looks in my house and now I have a new piece of Valentine's decor.






Linking at Debbiedoo's.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute!!!! I'm totally going to make these for every holiday now! Thanks for visiting me at www.measureonce-cuttwice.com, I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!