Cars and Ribbons

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Link Parties

I've decided to start trying some Link Parties. Pick a favorite blog that is having a Link Party, post a link to your blog, and instantly all the readers from that blog can see your ideas. I was hesitant at first and not sure how to do it, but my friend Samantha from Crafty Texas Girls graciously told me how.


She's also part of the Cowgirl Up! Link Party with three other bloggers. When you link to one of those blogs during the Link Party, it automatically shows up on the other blogs as well. Great idea!


So, if you have a blog, link up. If you're looking for some great ideas, click on one of the buttons below. I guarantee you'll be inspired!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!