Cars and Ribbons

Saturday, February 22, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Wreath

I'm so excited that St. Patrick's Day and Easter don't have to share a month this year!  Only because I get to decorate for both holidays!!  Making your house look festive for each holiday makes it look like a joyful home.  

The first thing that needs to be decorated?  It's the first thing that people will see...your front door!  I gathered my materials and was ready to make a St. Patrick's Day wreath.

Here are the materials that you will need:
  • Vine wreath (40% off coupon at Michael's)
  • Ribbon (50% off at Hobby Lobby)
  • Foam shamrocks ($1/12 at Dollar Tree)
  • Wooden Letter for your initial-not pictured ($2.99 at Michael's)

First, wrap your wreath with ribbon.  I spaced the ribbon about 4" apart.  Hot glue the ends to the back of the wreath.


Second, add a few shamrocks to one side of the wreath and glue.


Glue a letter to the other side of the wreath.  The one I purchased was already white.  Otherwise, I would have painted it white myself.


Finally, glue a small piece of ribbon to the back of the wreath to hang on the door.


Done!


Now go find your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!