Cars and Ribbons

Monday, August 6, 2012

I Have Some Very Exciting News

Wow, time has flown by.  I've been on a little longer blogging hiatus than originally planned.  Life has just been so busy and full and I feel extremely blessed.  Check out my family blog for updates on what's been going on with us.

But for now, I have some very exciting news...I feel very blessed to be a guest blogger at New Life Steward!!!  Mary Beth has started a series called When Motherhood Comes Softly.  Several guest bloggers will share their own journey of motherhood and today you can read mine.

Please stop by New Life Steward and read more posts from the series and other wonderful topics.  Thank you for stopping by!  And big THANKS to Mary Beth for including me in this special series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!