Cars and Ribbons

Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Challenge

Father's Day is less than a week away. Wait, what? FATHER'S DAY IS LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!!!! I don't know about you, but the men in my life are always so hard to shop for. I never know what to get them. If there's ever something they need, they just go buy it themselves.

So, I have to be very creative in my gift choices. I have my husband, father, and father-in-law to think about. Hmmm....

One thing I did have made for my husband was this cute personalized book. I just uploaded his picture, decided on the storyline, and the site does the rest.



But I didn't want that to be his only gift. I was reading through some blogs and came across a great idea on A Little R & R.  She found the idea on another blog, Buildeth Her House.  It's a homemade list called 100 Reasons Why I Love My Husband.

Now, writing a list like this may sound easy at first, but can you really think of 100 different reasons that you love your husband?  This will cause you to be creative and really reflect on all the wonderful things about your husband.

I'm going to buy my hubby a couple other things, but I'm going to work on making my own list this week and link it to the two previous blogs.  As a surprise, I'll show this to my husband and hopefully, get it printed and framed.  Are you up for the challenge too? What are you doing for the special men in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!