Cars and Ribbons

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teacher Mitt
















I saw this really cool teacher gift on a blog I follow, Skip To My Lou.  It is so creative and different, that I knew I wanted to make it as well.  One of our days during Teacher Appreciation Week was School Supply Day.  This gift would be perfect!

I went to Big Lots and picked up a ton of school supplies.  I didn't want to spend more than $1 per package of items, especially since I was making this for two teachers.

I also got an inexpensive oven mitt.  I kept to a simple mitt.  However, I've seen some cute mitts in very pretty designs and colors.  They also cost a lot!


I just stuffed the mitt as best as I could.


On the same craft blog where I found this idea, you can download some printables to go along with the mitt.  Or feel free to make your own.



I attached the cards with a pretty ribbon that is tied around the loop on the mitt.


Your child's teacher will be so impressed and thankful for a great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!