Cars and Ribbons

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gift Tubes

Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up for us and I've been searching for some simple ideas.  I originally saw this idea using an empty toilet paper roll on Pinterest.






I gathered my supplies, but chose an empty paper towel roll instead.

First, measure a piece of paper against the roll and cut as needed.

I used some double-sided tape to attach the paper.



Tuck in the sides on one of the ends of the roll.


Stuff the roll with whatever you choose.  Be creative!


Tuck in the other sides of the roll.  It looks great as is or you can add more.


Using matching paper, I cut out an oval with my Cricut machine, and put the To and From on the other side.


I attached the tag with a bow used from scrap ribbon that I had.


It was so easy and inexpensive.  It took me about 5 minutes to make and my only purchase were the bags of  candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!