Cars and Ribbons

Monday, March 5, 2012

Pumpkin Cupcakes



If you're like me, you are completely addicted to Pinterest. If you're not on Pinterest, what's wrong with you? Haha, just kidding (sort of). I could easily spend hours on that site and pin everything I see. I started looking at some of my boards and realized that I haven't tried to make, bake, cook, or create a majority of the things that I've pinned. I have done some of the projects, but not nearly the same amount that I've pinned. (If you have no clue what I'm talking about, join Pinterest!)



So, I've challenged myself to get out my glue gun or baking pans and start trying some new stuff. I started with my dessert board "Bake Me" and I scrolled all the way to the bottom and picked out one of the first things I pinned. I gathered the ingredients and spent the afternoon preparing a very delicious dessert.



Here are the scrumptious Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing. They are soooo good and were very easy to make. I even broke out my fancy tips for the icing. Since there is cream cheese in the icing, be sure to keep the cupcakes refrigerated. I also had a bunch of icing left over so I stuck it in the freezer to save for a spice cake or pumpkin loaf.






So I challenge you to not just pin, but create. You may just be pleasantly surprised at how good you are at making, baking, cooking, or creating something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!