Cars and Ribbons

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cranberry Chicken

When my mom first told me about this recipe, I thought there wa no way I was making this for my family. The ingredients just sounded like a weird combination. However, I made it, my family tasted it, and we fell in love with it. It has become my 5 year old son's favorite dish (it asks for it on his birthday) and he is the pickiest eater I know. I've made it for friends recovering form surgery or childbirth and they've also loved it. There's only 4 ingredients: chicken, french dressing, whole berry cranberry, and dry onion soup mix.


Layer chicken in a baking dish. I use a 2 lb. package of chicken tenderloins.


Mix together one can of whole berry cranberry sauce, one packet of dry onion soup mix, and half a bottle of french dressing.

Pour the sauce over all of the chicken.


Cover te dish with foil and bakefor 1 hour at 350 degrees. Uncover and test for doneness. Pour some sauce over the chicken to coat and bake 15-20 more minutes.


I like to serve it over steamed rice and add some veggies. Trust me, you'll love this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!