Cars and Ribbons

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ravioli Lasagna

It's time for my first recipe post! Yay! Ravioli Lasagna! Double Yay!!

I first found this recipe in a Parenting magazine. I've made this many times over the years. It's quick, simple, delicious, and even my picky 5 year old son will eat it.

You just need these 3 ingredients: 1 jar of spaghetti sauce, 1-25 oz. package of frozen ravioli, 1-8 oz. package of shredded mozzarella.

Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9 casserole dish.


Spread half of the package of ravioli on top of the sauce. Be sure the ravioli is in a single layer.


Top with 1 cup of the sauce. Use a spatula to help spread the sauce on top of the ravioli. Then sprinkle half of the mozzarella on top. Repeat layers.

Before placing in the oven, cover the dish with foil. I keep 2 types of foil in my pantry: regular foil and non-stick foil. I like to use non-stick foil when I have to cover dishes in the oven or when baking bread or biscuits. I use regular foil for everything else.

If you don't have non-stick foil, spray some cooking spray on regular foil and then cover the dish. This will prevent the yummy mozzarella cheese from sticking to the foil.


Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated 400 degree oven. Uncover, then bake another 5-10 minutes. Serve with garlic bread, salad, and enjoy!


1 jar spaghetti sauce

1-25 oz. package frozen ravioli

1-8 oz. package shredded mozzarella


Preaheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread 1/2 cup of sauce on bottom of a 13 x 9 casserole dish. Spread 1/2 the package of ravioli in a single layer. Top with 1 cup of sauce and 1/2 of the package of mozzarella. Layer the rest of ravioli, 1 cup of sauce, and the rest of the mozzarella. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5-10 more minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!