Cars and Ribbons

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Craft Room Confessionals: Ribbon Holder

Ever since I completed my craft room, I still needed a place for all of my ribbon.  For the extra scraps, I organized them by color and put them in jars. But what about the ribbon still on the roll?














I thought about buying lots of ribbon shelves and hanging them on the wall...




...or I thought about having my husband make me a big ribbon rack made of wood and dowels...

Source: flickr.com via Desiree on Pinterest

...or i could simply stick them in buckets and thread the ends through the holes.  The possibilities go on and on.



While out shopping at Hobby Lobby recently, I spotted this metal tiered rack in the Clearance section (I always head to that spot first).  Bingo!!!


It is now proudly standing in my craft room, storing all my rolls of ribbon.  It's easily accessible and I can immediately see what colors I have.


Love, love, love my new ribbon holder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!