Cars and Ribbons

Friday, June 22, 2012

Pasta Salad

I recently found this recipe on Pinterest and knew I wanted to try it. I made a few changes to fit my family's taste, but it is still so delicious.

Cook a box of tricolor rotini according to the box directions.


Gather a container of feta cheese, chopped red onion, sliced black olives...


...and some bottled italian dressing.


Mix everything together and chill.


Serve with a panini sandwich (I made Italian paninis) for a simple summer meal.


Pasta Salad
1 box of tricolor rotinia pasta
1 cup feta cheese
small can sliced black olives, drained
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup Italian dressing

Cook pasta according to box directions.  Drain and cool.  Mix all ingredients into pasta.  Chill at least 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!