Cars and Ribbons

Monday, February 13, 2012

Strawberry Fudge

I saw this yummy picture on Pinterest and decided to try it. It was so easy and very tasty. I made a batch that I passed out to friends. I'm going to make another batch for my kids teachers.










You only need only 2 basic ingredients: white chocolate chips and strawberry icing.


Melt the white chocolate chips and stir to get out all the lumps. Then, mix in the icing.


Pour into a 9 x 9 inch pan. Please ignore my very old and very stained pan! Cookiesandcups.com has more details on how to make the fudge very pretty.


Let it firm up in the refrigerator and it's ready to eat!


My variations: It was a little soft still so I stuck it in the freezer to harden even more. It's very sweet (since you're eating pure sugar!) so I may play around with the recipe. Next time I'll try less icing and/or adding a dash of vanilla extract. I also cut the fudge into squares and placed them in pretty Valentine's boxes. Remember to place a square of wax paper in between the fudge squares so they don't stick together.

Linking up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!