Cars and Ribbons

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Creamy Swiss Chicken

This is a recipe I first posted on our family blog, The Suburban Kelley's, awhile ago. It's a family favorite and so incredibly easy. I didn't post step-by-step pictures because it's pretty much just mixing and pouring. Hope you like it.

I got the recipe for Creamy Swiss Chicken from a Pillsbury cookbook. It was one of the first recipes I tried after Craig and I got married. Well, okay, it was one of the first recipes I tried EVER!

It's creamy and flavorful. I always serve it with steamed rice and veggies. It's very quick and easy to make too. I always double the recipe for my family because it goes quickly and great for leftovers (if there's any). Enjoy!











Creamy Swiss Chicken

1 lb. boneless chicken breast or tenderloins, thawed



1 can cream of chicken soup



1/4 cup half-and-half



1/4 cup Progresso plain bread crumbs



1 tbsp. butter, melted



4 slices Swiss cheese

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in dish. In small bowl, combine soup and half-and-half; mix well. Pour over chicken. Bake for 30 minutes. In another small bowl, combine bread crumbs and melted butter; mix well. Remove chicken from oven. Top with cheese slices; sprinkle bread crumb mixture over cheese. Return to oven; bake another 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!