Cars and Ribbons

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Challenge Completed

I recently wrote a post about a Father's Day Challenge. Did you complete it?

I spent all week thinking about and really finding the little things about why I love my husband.  It was challenging to find 100 different things, but I did it.  Each one of those things is why my husband is special.  I know God made him just for me.

So, here is my list.  Feel free to use it to inspire your own, but please don't copy it exactly.  Even if you didn't make it for Father's Day, it's nice to show your husband how much you care.

I love you, Craig.  Thank you so much for being a terrific father and a great husband!!!












Linking up here:

 

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome list! You and I sure did find keepers, didn't we? I am so glad you did this - and that you linked up with Buildeth Her House. I sure hope more women do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for honoring your husband and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for giving me your awesome feedback! Blessings!!!